Become an Affiliate and earn money!
- How to become Great Chinese Lantern world Affiliate?
- How do i register as an affiliate?
- How do I promote the park?
- What commisions will i recieve for each sale
- How can I control the sales
- When I will recieve payment of my commissions?
- How can I contact if I have any questions?
You can promote our themed park in any way you like with your unique affiliate links or Coupon Codes. Either way, we have an offer for you, see for yourself!
Our entrances have the guaranteed minimum price, with no added hidden costs and no surprises for customers, which makes the offer attractive and increases the sales possibilities.
We offer you advantageous commissions per sale, monthly payments (without minimum commissions), and a control panel where you can see with total transparency the sales made and the accumulated commissions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your website or social account and we will provide you with the access data to your affiliate account. It’s free!
It’s very simple, you have your affiliate area where you generate your unique URL & just spread the news in the way you like most – Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube or your blog, Banner in your website …
Or just send a message to your friendly recommendations.
- 10% of the total of each purchase made (customizable based on sales volume).
- If a client books several activities, all of them will be added and all of them will be counted for your commissions.
- In addition, if the customer does not buy immediately, nothing happens, we save a cookie so that in the next 30 days, if the customer makes a reservation, you accumulate this commission.
We provide you with a control panel where you can monitor whenever you want, how many people have clicked on the link and how many of them have made the purchase.
In addition to what will be your amount to be charged for the reservations made.
We will pay your commissions between days 5 to 10 of the following month in which the reserved activity was carried out, regardless of when it was reserved.
That is, in July you will receive the payment of commissions for all activities carried out during the month of June .
We will take into account for the payment of the commissions, the date on which the reserved activity was carried out and NOT the date on which the client has reserved it.